Our laboratory uses a combination of cortical physiology, psychophysics, and computational modeling to study how the brain flexibly and adaptively integrates information for movement control. We are focused on discovering the physiological mechanisms and computational principles by which information is processed in cortical sensorimotor circuits and how sensorimotor experience continually reshapes these circuits.
- Sloan-Swartz Center for Theoretical Neurobiology
- Conte Center for Neuroscience Research
- UCSF Neuroscience Graduate Program
- UCSF & UC Berkeley Joint Graduate Program in Bioengineering
- UCSF Integrative Program in Quantitative Biology